Ibérica Leeds looks for a Sous Chef
What is Ibérica?
For nearly a decade we’ve made it our mission to bring authentic Spanish food to the UK. Love for quality is the best skill of our Executive Chef Nacho Manzano, who inspires our team of chefs at Ibérica to cook every tapa with love and care.
Find out about Ibérica in this video Here !!
Who are we looking for?
As a successful restaurant group with an ambitious expansion project, we are looking for a SOUS CHEF who is passionate about quality food and gastronomy, and with the right work ethic and managerial skills, ready to bring the best Spanish culinary experience to the UK public.
The ideal candidate is.....
- A professional chef with relevant experience working as sous chef.
- A strong background cooking with fresh ingredients, ideally within the Spanish cuisine and gastronomy.
- Experience in managing teams in a similar environment.
- Knowledge of stock and cost control.
- Familiar with H&S and Food Safety.
- A Team player.
- Eager to learn and grow in this profession, with ambition to progress in your career in a high quality expanding restaurant group.
- Have a strong work ethic.
What do we offer?
We offer a great starting package along with a bonus package based on company targets, great training opportunities, staff meals and discount in all our branches. You can also obtain benefits including your uniform, bonus, cycle to work scheme, CODE for hospitality and the chance to earn up to £250 for help us hire.
Do not hesitate and apply now!
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK.