Sous Chef - Iberica Restaurants
THE IBERICA TEAM IS READY TO COME BACK!
We are looking for an experienced SOUS CHEF to help us delight our guests with our exciting new Summer Menu!
Our chefs are food enthusiasts, with a keen eye for quality ingredients and passionate about gastronomy.
With the expertise and guidance our our Executive Chef Nacho Manzano (3 Michelin Stars in Asturias, Spain), we pride ourselves in bringing the best of traditional and contemporary Spanish cuisine to the UK.
The ideal candidate...
- Loves our Spanish cuisine and gastronomy
- Has restaurant background and experience working in a similar position and cooking environment (our kitchens only process fresh and quality products and ingredients)
- Can manage the day to day operation of the kitchen in an effective way, and ensure H&S and Food Safety are kept to the highest standards.
- Enjoys working for an independently-minded restaurant group
- Loves to inspire and creates an enjoyable work environment as well as supports their team by sharing our values
- Is committed to following our recipes with love and care, always paying attention to details
- Is as obsessed as we are with giving our guests an amazing experience every time
- Can understand and be understood in English
Whatever your background is, we are looking for people who share the passion, the love and respect for guest service, good food, good drinks…all that makes the memorable Ibérica experience possible.
So if you feel like starting (or continuing) an exciting career as a professional chef in with a restaurant group that will offer your training and progression....
This challenging year has put hospitality in London to the test, and guess what??
The Ibérica family is here to stay, and our team is coming back stronger than ever! Will you join us to continue our amazing journey together?
We are organizing Covid-Safe recruitment events where we hope to meet loads of enthusiastic applicants while giving you the opportunity to get to know our teams, restaurants and brand!
So, what is Ibérica?
You’ll hear the word family a lot at Ibérica; it’s how we describe our collection of restaurants and it’s also our chief inspiration, with many of our dishes taking their cues from childhood memories of eating with our families in Spain. These fond memories of coming together to eat meals lovingly prepared from beautiful yet humble ingredients is one of the reasons we’re so passionate about the authentic dishes, wine and culture of our homeland. And why sharing the best of these things with our guests brings us such joy.
We want you to be successful at Ibérica, and we’ll do everything we can to help you. There are lots of opportunities to progress and develop your career with us, however far you want to go.
Welcome to the Ibérica family. We hope you will experience the same pleasure we feel in giving our guests a true taste of Spain.
Covid-19 Safety Statement & Disclaimer
These events are organized with all safety measures in place to guarantee the safety of all people attending.
Please do not attend if you are experiencing any Covid-19 related symptoms, if you have been asked to self-isolate or if you have been in close contact with anyone in self-isolation.
Pre-registration is mandatory, we will confirm your registration and attendance date and time in an email.
The following safety measures are in place:
- Social Distancing Measures
- Registration upon arrival
- Disinfectant stations throughout
- Staggered slots to avoid crowding
- Constant cleaning and disinfection of surfaces and spaces
- Wear of facemasks is mandatory
** Please note, you must be eligible to work in the UK. Due to the volume of application and current restrictions, we will only be able to interview selected candidates based on invitation. If you are not contacted within a week of sending your application, it means that unfortunately, we have not been able to progress your application on this occasion.