INFLOW Network Director
We’re searching our best Director ever!
INFLOW Network is a platform that actively brings brands with leading, digital influencers, social media content creators, and digital trendsetters together from all over the world. We at INFLOW take part in the behind the scenes of the organisation to the create a global event & an online and offline platform at an international scale. Whether it is travel, fashion, food, technology, gaming or any other industry where digital marketing is the preferred marketing strategy, INFLOW paves the way in inventing unique marketing methods to perfectly partner the brand and digital influencer from anywhere around the world.
We’re keen to see:
- Minimum 5(five) years experience in related / similar position
- Experienced in team leading
- Digital media, content and partnership management background
- Fluent skills in English (both written and spoken) is a MUST, any additional language is an asset
- Competent know ho on international Influencer Marketing and relations management
- Strong communication skills and motivated for Influencer Marketing, Content Marketing and Event Marketing
- Competent on on new businesses and business developed on an international level
- Ability to work under intense conditions during events with a high degree of responsibility
- Ability to multi-task and manage working on various projects simultaneously
- Ability to work with high level managements and positions
- Result-oriented and open for learning, accepting and managing new challenges
- Able to travel within the country or abroad several times in a year
- Managing the content and operation team ensuring the necessities for coordination are provided.
- Developing company objectives and meeting the strategy to achieve them.
- Reporting to the board of directors and partners about ongoing operations and activation.
- Supporting the business development and overseeing stakeholder coordination.
- Managing the companies partner relations and preparing partner oriented presentations and reports when needed.
- Managing and overseeing the content activities (online and offline) including blog, conferences, brand activations and exclusive projects.
- Creating the conference themes, contents and assign them proper speakers.
- Speakers and VIP participants coordination.
- Leading the ground operation during events.
- Ensuring the deliverables is compliant with brand guidelines and INFLOW’s work culture.
- Coordinating with other department heads for related operations.
What you’ll acquire:
- Being a part of an international, multi-cultural network chain
- Ability to work on off shore projects and teams to extend your network
- Money can’t buy experiences with the best brands in all around the globe
- Being a part of young & talented team to share your knowledge on this undiscovered universe of Influencer Marketing
* Foreign candidates applications are also accepted