HR Manager – Job Description
As the Recruitment Lead, you will be a key contributor to the overall strategic and operational direction of the business and help us to continue our upward growth trajectory. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include recruitment and retention management, HR policy implementation and furthering the development of InisCare’s employer brand.
· Management of the recruitment process
· Development of recruitment strategy and process management
· Co-ordinate interview schedules
· Preparation of contracts and all accompanying documentation for all new hires
· Compiling documentation on all staff files
· Manage new staff and staff leaver administration
· Maintain HR policies and procedures in line with best practice and current legislation
InisCare provides community care and support for people with disabilities and older persons. The company launched in 2018 with an employee-focused culture. We believe that to deliver the highest standard of service to the people we care for, we must provide our team with the highest levels of training and support.
In only 12 months InisCare has developed an excellent reputation among its staff, customers and the HSE. In our recent customer survey 100% of responders said they would recommend InisCare to friends or family and most importantly, 100% agreed that their quality of life had improved since InisCare started working with them.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person with recruitment experience to join our office team. Recruitment is the engine of our business and the means by which we attract and retain our exceptional talent. We have effective systems in place to manage our recruitment processes, but we are looking for someone who can take this a step further.
If you are excited about the prospect of making a real difference to people’s lives and being part of a new, up-and-coming healthcare company, then we would love to hear from you!
Experience and Requirements
· HR degree or equivalent preferable
· Experience managing and developing efficient recruitment processes
· Capable of developing and implementing employer brand initiatives
· Excellent ability to manage multiple workstreams
· Comfortable preparing, updating and monitoring weekly recruitment KPI reports
· Experienced user of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Enjoy working as a team and have the ability to manage your own time and work independently
· Excellent attention to detail with strong verbal and written communication skills
· Fluent English
What we will offer you:
· Employee bonus scheme
· Company phone
· Company sponsored training and development
· Employee referral programme
Our commitment to you
InisCare is committed to the support and development of all its employees. By providing an open and honest culture, your ideas, thoughts or concerns will always be met with a sincere and considered approach.
Your commitment to us
We are a new company, but we are learning fast. To fulfill our commitment to do things better, and to bring a new approach to the market, we will constantly be trying new ideas – hopefully some of them will be yours! Not all of these ideas will have the desired effect, so we ask that you analyse and monitor approaches and adapt strategy accordingly.
Location : Santry, Dublin 9
Terms : Permanent - Full Time