Full-Time Health Care Assistant – 27K – South Dublin
We are seeking to recruit an experienced Health Care Assistant to join our growing team in South Dublin.
Here at InisCare, we promote a culture of caring for our Care Assistants, as well as our customers. We believe that the best care is delivered from people who are properly supported and valued for the work they do.
Join our team to support people in your community and develop your career in the health care sector. To apply, follow the link below or share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or for further discussion about the role please call on 086 065 1201.
As a Care Assistant with us, your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Assisting with both personal and practical care tasks e.g. dressing, washing, light household work, meal preparation
- Ensure dignity, privacy and independence is always maintained and respected
- Provide a high standard of care in compliance with InisCare Policies
- Light household duties
To be considered for this position you will have;
- A kind and compassionate personality
- Relevant qualification i.e. QQI Level 5 two modules (preferred)
- Previous care experience (preferred)
- A full EU driving licence and access to a car (Essential)
- Fluent English
What we offer you;
- €27K per year (DOE)
- Mileage allowance - €1,200 per year
- Salary increase after 1 year
- Free manual handling & person moving training and induction
- Free Uniform and PPE
- In-house, fully paid MAPA and Dementia Champion training
- Refer-a-Friend Program
- Fully sponsored QQI Level 5 courses
- Fully sponsored QQI Level 6 courses
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- 24/7 counselling service available
- Relaxation room
- A supportive team to help you be your best
- Monthly team get-togethers
- Bike and scooter-to-work scheme
InisCare provides community care and support for people with disabilities and older persons across Dublin. The company was launched in 2018 with an employee-focused culture as we believe that to deliver the highest standard of service to the people we care for, we must provide our team with the highest levels of training and support.
InisCare’s motto is Supporting Carers Supporting Customers – we believe that by supporting our team of Care Assistants, they are best placed to provide the highest standard of care to our customers. Working with InisCare, you will make a real difference to the lives of our Customers.
Please note: We do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies or consultancies.