Sales Development Consultant
InsideScale is a leading sales development consultancy founded and based in San Francisco - the heart of SaaS. Brands like Gong, Front and SaaStr trust us to scale revenue while cutting time to market - leaning on our team’s 20+ years of experience at 35+ startups to ensure their success.
Our mission to scale up as many great companies and people as possible, while elevating the sales development community. Our clients see us as on-the-ground partners, and we operate as an extension of their core teams - accelerating growth from the inside out.
This is your chance to be part of their journeys!
Directors-on-Demand own and lead client projects, and are the equivalent of modern Directors of Sales Development - but better! Your responsibilities are similar to a sales dev leader, but you will also be learning how to become a high-end consultant and manage client relationships.
Your primary charter will be to learn, install and innovate the InsideScale process, while managing a client or InsideScale team. You will be responsible for meeting any and all project milestones, making this a dynamic, foundational experience and the perfect training ground for anyone looking to fast-track themselves into a Director role.
If you’re looking to perfect your craft and uplevel your career - we’d love to hear from you. Faint of heart need not apply.
- Strategize new projects with our CRO and clients.
- Onboard new clients adhering to InsideScale best practices and timelines.
- Implement InsideScale methodologies across people, process and technology - and identify areas for innovation.
- Own and manage the client relationship.
- Manage and support internal and/or client SDR teams.
- Consistently meet project milestones and exceed client revenue goals.
- Prior experience in leadership preferred, or demonstrated sales development acumen.
- Sales stack savvy and ability to evaluate, purchase and install multiple tools/apps.
- Sales and data operations expertise.
- Strong leadership skills, ability to guide a team and “manage up”.
- Focus and attention to detail; commitment to upholding InsideScale quality standards.
- Passion for scaling revenue operations at early/mid-stage startups.
- Foundational sales development leadership and high-end consulting experience.
- Keys to a progressive process that’s been evolving for 6+ years at over 30 startups.
- Access to cutting-edge technology stack, sales operations and sales development best practices.
- Networking; navigate the SaaS landscape from from the inside out.
- Full time job opportunities at clients, in-network or internally.
- Supportive culture that thrives on having fun and getting sh%t done.
Salary and extras
- Competitive pay
- Remote with possibility of onsite client visits
- Benefits for tenured employees