What could be better than working with one of the World’s biggest sports brands? Working with all of them! At Intersport Elverys we work with the biggest sports brands in the world as well as working with the GAA, IRFU, Parkrun and many other well known sporting organisations and clubs throughout Ireland.
The Marketing Executive will assist with delivering campaigns and projects on time and to the highest standard. Utilising strong communication and organisational skills, the executive will also coordinate with various teams and support functions within the business to contribute towards our marketing and business goals.
The successful candidate should be flexible to support a range of marketing priorities and campaigns. As a result, you will gain experience and knowledge of best in class campaign design and execution.
- Working with internal teams and our partners to develop and deliver high-impact marketing campaigns.
- Project managing key campaign elements to ensure deadlines and objectives are met.
- Developing copy, writing creative briefs, and managing creative development of marketing collateral and content assets, including social media, emails and websites.
- Liaising with the digital / E-commerce team to ensure that campaign briefs are communicated and implemented in line with campaign plans.
- Participating in the co-ordination, management and successful delivery of various events and sponsorship activity.
- Communicating / reporting of campaign success against agreed KPI’s.
- Liaising with and managing 3rd party suppliers.
- Providing a strong level of operational / administrative support across the marketing function.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum Diploma in Marketing, Communications or other related discipline.
- At least six months previous experience in a similar role and preferably in a retail environment is required.
- High competency level in Microsoft packages - Word, Excel & Power Point.
- Familiarity with social media and an understanding of digital & traditional marketing techniques.
- Excellent written, interpersonal, communication, project management and presentation skills.
Ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders and develop effective working relationships.
Creative, with the ability to develop innovative content.
Strong time management and organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Strategic thinker who is commercially minded.
- Self motivated, disciplined and able to work effectively as part of a team as well as delivering projects independently.
- Energetic, ambitious and driven to succeed.
- Full clean drivers licence. Candidates must be willing & available to travel.
Note: This Job description is not a static document and doesn’t propose to cover every aspect of this role. Duties and responsibilities of this role may vary in the future.