Candidates must be available to work Monday to Sunday.
Being part of the Intersport Elverys team, you will be passionate about sports and delivering outstanding customer service. You will have drive and ambition to reach sales targets, an ability to work with a team and the confidence and communication skills to deliver a great shopping experience to everyone who enters our stores!
As a Sports Advisor (part-time), you will have the opportunity to work in an exciting, fast-paced and progressive Irish company with great opportunities for personal development.
- Ensure our customers feel welcome and deliver an outstanding customer experience.
- Demonstrate a high standard of selling skills at all times.
- Have a full knowledge of our products’ features and benefits in order to be able to provide a unique, consultative service to all customers.
- Ensure that all customers are advised of current promotions in store.
- Maintain the shop floor, merchandise and support areas to a high standard at all times.
- Maintain shelves, rails, fixtures and displays to a high standard and replenish stock as required.
- Process sales through the cash point and competently carry out all associated administration and procedures.
- Be security conscious within the store and stock rooms at all times. Adhere to all policies in relation to the protection of cash, stock, fixtures & fittings etc, in order to minimise loss.
- Assists in the store stock take process to ensure all stock is fully and accurately accounted for. Check and mark deliveries and maintain a high standard of cleanliness and organisation in the stock room.
- Carry out other duties as required.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Good communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Be fully flexible, able to work full week days and weekends
- Confidence in dealing with customers and colleagues
- Initiative to undertake additional tasks as required
- Pleasant, courteous and enthusiastic
- Smart in appearance and conscious of personal hygiene at all times