At Intersport Elverys we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service as much as we celebrate our passion for sport. That’s why our engaging sports advisors offer a friendly and informative approach that makes Elverys so popular.
Candidates must be fully flexible and available to work mid week and weekends, Monday to Sunday.
The Sports Advisor is the face of our company to our customers. Sports Advisors are required to generate and close sales by ensuring a great experience in-store for our customers.
- Ensure every customer to our stores gets a personal and positive service experience.
- Have a full knowledge of our product catalogue (www.elverys.ie) and current promotions.
- Engage with and profile our customers to offer the best products for our customer’s needs and optimise sales.
- Replenish stock and maintain shelves, rails, fixtures and displays to a high standard with our fantastic products and specialist brands.
- Assist with deliveries and stock handling.
- Take responsibility for personal development and actively seek opportunities for improvement.
- Operate till and handle financial transactions.
- Deliver a positive and lasting impression to our customers
- Carry out other duties as and when required.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- A warm, friendly and engaging personality is essential.
- Experience in a customer service role with face-to-face customer contact is highly desirable.
- Experience in a retail environment with a quality brand is desirable but not essential.
- Great communication skills – outgoing, energetic, and focused on delivering a great customer experience
- Initiative to undertake additional tasks as required
- Employee discount
- Career progression including management training programs
- Bike to work & travel scheme
- Social engagement funds
Note: This job description is not a static document and doesn’t propose to cover every aspect of this role. Duties and responsibilities of this role may vary in the future.