Looking for a rewarding career with a company who offer more stability and benefits than the rest?
Home Care Assistants required in Shannon, to assist a female service user.
What we offer:
- €12.29 starting rate with yearly increments
- Guaranteed hours contracts available.
- Premium payments for unsociable hours
- Paid Inter-client mileage
- Sick Pay scheme
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Bike to work scheme.
- Opportunities for advancement through training and internal promotion
What we Require:
- QQI Level 5 major award in a Healthcare discipline.
- Access to your own car with a full drivers licence
- Use of your own smart phone to check in and out of your visits
- Availability for flexible hours including overnights.
- Examples of some of the available shifts,
16.00 - 22.00 & 16.30 – 19.30
15.00 – 22.00 & 15.00 – 20.00
10.00 – 22.00
Overnights 21.00 – 10.00
Role and Responsibilities of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Personal care
- Dressing and grooming.
- Light domestic assistance.
IWA is a quality accredited not for profit organisation delivering a range of services to people with disabilities and older people in every town and village in Ireland. Our goal is to have the right people in the right place at the right time and we understand that our people are our greatest asset.
IWA is an equal opportunity employer.