Are you looking for a rewarding career with the company who offer more stability and rewards than the rest?
Home Care Assistants required in Enniscorthy, Bunclody and Gorey
What we offer:
- Permanent, contracts
- €12.29 starting rate with yearly increments
- Premium payments for unsociable hours
€12.29 – Basic €15.36 - Before 8am and after 8pm
€24.58 – Public Holiday €18.43 – Sunday
- Paid Inter-client mileage
- Sick Pay scheme
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Opportunities for advancement through training and internal promotion
What we Require:
- 5 Modules completed completed @QQI Level 5 in Healthcare and be willing to work towards achieving the major award.
- Use of your own smart phone to check in and out of your visits
- Availability for flexible hours including mornings,evenings and weekends on a rota basis
- Access to your own car with a full drivers licence
Role and Responsibilities of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Assistance with ADL’s for our Service Users
- Promoting independence for our Service Users
IWA is a quality accredited not for profit organisation delivering a range of services to people with disabilities and older people in every town and village in Ireland. Our goal is to have the right people in the right place at the right time and we understand that our people are our greatest asset.
IWA is an equal opportunity employer.