Looking for a rewarding career with the company who offer more stability and rewards than the rest?
Permanent contract for a Home Care Assistant in Milstreet, Co.Cork. to assist a female service user.
This role requires flexibility with working hours. We would be looking for availability from Tuesday to Saturday, including availability to go away, overnight with the Service User a couple of times a month to support her with her job role.
What we offer:
- €12.29 starting rate with yearly increments
- Permanent contract
- Premium payments for unsociable hours
- Sick Pay scheme
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Opportunities for advancement through training and internal promotion
What we Require:
- Minimum 5 modules completed @QQI Level 5 in a Healthcare discipline or working towards this.
- Access to your own car with a full drivers licence, be able to driver the Service users van.
- Use of your own smart phone to check in and out of your visits
- The following is the typical schedule;
Week 1 : 10am to 5pm Tuesday to Friday
Week 2: 12 hours on Friday, an undisturbed overnight and 12 hours on Saturday.
Role and Responsibilities of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Personal care
- Dressing and grooming.
- Light domestic assistance.
- Travel with the SU for work purposes.
IWA is a quality accredited not for profit organisation delivering a range of services to people with disabilities and older people in every town and village in Ireland. Our goal is to have the right people in the right place at the right time and we understand that our people are our greatest asset.
IWA is an equal opportunity employer.