Human Resources Officer Required to work in our Head office in Clontarf, Dublin 3
Overall Purpose of Job
The role of the Human Resources function in IWA is to lead and facilitate change and to develop and implement best practice HR across the organisation. This will be achieved through collaboration with relevant internal departments and by effective communication with staff and management. The purpose of this role is to manage the delivery and development of IWA’s HR activities within your service area, working closely with Operational and HR management.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide support on all HR related matters to all Line Managers / Individual Employees
- To develop, advise on and implement policies and procedures relating to the effective use of people resources
- To deal with all matters arising in the course of the complete employee life cycle
- To case manage employee relations issues and processes such as disciplinary; grievance and other internal investigations.
Strategic Human Resources
- Analysis of HR metrics to assist with future planning for employees
- Measure compliance with overall organisational strategic goals and ensure that Human Resource Strategy is aligned with overall strategy
- Identify changing demands in the workplace and assist with developing HR strategy to manage same
- Developing work processes resulting in IWA being the employer of choice
- Implementation and continuous improvement of performance management programme “Grow and Develop”
- To seek and implement continuous improvement opportunities to maximise service and efficiencies
- To develop and maintain excellent working relationships with other IWA departments including Training, Finance, IT, Communications etc.
- To maintain staff records and ensure data accuracy
- To participate in and lead out on HR project initiatives in consultation with HR management
- To operate at all times in a flexible and efficient manner
- Acts as facilitator in group presentation.(groups 20+)
- Process annual staff satisfaction survey
- Publish monthly Human Resources Communication
Training, Experience and Qualifications
- CIPD Level 7 in Human Resources or other relevant qualification at Level 7 or higher
- 3 years’ + experience working in a compliance led HR environment
- Excellent HR systems experience,
- Good knowledge of employment law.
- Experience of policy reviews and HR projects.
- Communicating and influencing
- Strategic thinking
- Innovation and creativity
Closing date for Applications ; Friday 26th April 2019
IWA is an equal opportunities employer.