Looking for a rewarding career with the company who offer more stability and rewards than the rest?
Home Care Assistants required in Celbridge, Maynooth and surrounding areas.
What we offer:
- €12.29 starting rate with yearly increments
- Guaranteed hours contracts available
- Premium payments for unsociable hours
€12.29 – Basic €15.36 - Before 8am and after 8pm
€24.58 – Public Holiday €18.43 – Sunday
- Paid Inter-client mileage
- Sick Pay scheme
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Bike to work scheme.
- Opportunities for advancement through training and internal promotion
What we Require:
- QQI Level 5 major award in a Healthcare discipline or working towards this. Minimum 5 modules completed.
- Access to your own car with a full drivers licence
- Use of your own smart phone to check in and out of your visits
- Availability for flexible hours including evenings and weekends on a rota basis
Role and Responsibilities of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Personal care
- Dressing and grooming.
- Light domestic assistance.
IWA is a quality accredited not for profit organisation delivering a range of services to people with disabilities and older people in every town and village in Ireland. Our goal is to have the right people in the right place at the right time and we understand that our people are our greatest asset.
IWA is an equal opportunity employer.