Irish Wheelchair Association (IWA) is a progressive independent person centred national organisation providing services for people with limited mobility.
We now seek applications for the following position:
Scheduling Officer - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Based in Lucan or Clane or Kilkenny
(Salary range €26,752 to €43,891 DOE)
Overall Purpose of Job
To support the delivery of Assisted Living Services (ALS) to children & adults with physical disabilities and older persons team to ensure that a quality person-centered continuous service is delivered. This will be achieved through close collaboration with the ALS teams and other IWA colleagues and by effective communication with staff and service users.
· Manage incoming calls to the service
· Create and maintain effective staff rosters to ensure continuous service delivery
· Provide staffing for absences caused by training, sick leave, annual leave etc.
· Maintain absence management/other relevant records on all ALS systems, providing regular reports to line manager.
· Maintain regular contact with service users and ALS staff regarding day to day changes or as directed.
· Assisting the ALS Co-Ordinator’s to enhance the supports to PA’s (recruitment, induction, shadowing/introduction, probation, supervised practice, peer support meetings)
· Understand and adhere to established IWA policies and procedures
· To seek and implement continuous improvement opportunities to maximise service and efficiencies, and to support the ALS team with systems implementation and development
· To develop excellent working relationships with regional ALS colleagues
· To participate in and lead out on ALS project initiatives in consultation with ALS management
· To operate at all times in a flexible and efficient manner
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Friday, 23rd August 2019
IWA is an equal opportunity employer