Irish Wheelchair Association (IWA) is a progressive independent person centered national organisation providing services for people with limited mobility.
We now seek applications for the following part-time position in Glenageary, South County Dublin
(€12.78 per hour to €14.13 per hour)
What we Require:
- QQI Level 5 major award in a Healthcare discipline or working towards this. Minimum 5 modules completed.
- Use of your own smart phone to check in and out of your visits
- Availability for flexible hours including evenings and weekends on a rota basis
- Full Driving License and access to vehicle.
Role and Responsibilities of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Personal care
- Dressing and grooming.
- Light domestic assistance.
IWA is a quality accredited not for profit organisation delivering a range of services to people with disabilities and older people in every town and village in Ireland. Our goal is to have the right people in the right place at the right time and we understand that our people are our greatest asset.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Salary range for this position is €12.78 per hour to €14.13 per hour.
- Excellent working conditions
- Training & development opportunities
- Access to Defined Contribution Pension scheme and group VHI & HSF Health Cash Plans
- Employee Assistance Programme
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Friday, 1st November 2019.
IWA is an equal opportunity employer