A vacancy has arisen for the following position and we are now accepting applications.
Receptionist / Administrator (Maternity Cover)
Location - Clontarf.
This is a Full-Time temporary position with a start date of early December 2019.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, professional to provide front of house reception duties and operate the main switchboard in Clontarf with administrative support as part of a team, in order to ensure the smooth delivery of the duties of the Administration Department and general administrative activities being undertaken at the Clontarf campus including the onsite restaurant.
This role requires great telephone, verbal and written communication skills, as the successful candidate will liaise with external visitors, guests, IWA members and staff contacting the IWA office either by phone or visiting in person. This person will also liaise with all our departments in Clontarf, as required.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following, training, experience and qualifications:
· Experience of working in one or more of the areas outlined above for at least 2 years
· A high level of keyboard and Microsoft Office skills are a pre-requisite
· Keeping of daily, weekly and monthly accounts together with making internal lodgments
· Experience of working at a cash register is desired
· Excellent organisational and communication skills (written and oral) are essential
· Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven track record of working as part of a team
· The ability to use initiative and deal competently with ad hoc queries as they arise
· Knowledge of customer service principles and practices is required
· Highly organized with ability to work under pressure, prioritise & multi task
· Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
· Professional appearance
· Salary between €22,892 and €28,817 per annum (DOE)
· Excellent working conditions
· Training & development opportunities
· 25 days annual leave
· Employee Assistance Programme
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is 4pm,Friday,18th October 2019
IWA is an equal opportunity employer