Healthcare Assistant - South Dublin
Irish Wheelchair Association (IWA) is a progressive independent person centred national organisation providing services for people with limited mobility.
We now seek applications for the following part-time position in Dalkey and Dun Laoghaire areas , Co. Dublin
(€12.78 per hour to €14.13 per hour)
What we Require:
- QQI Level 5 major award in a Healthcare discipline or working towards this. Minimum 5 modules completed.
- Use of your own smart phone to check in and out of your visits
- Availability for flexible hours including evenings and weekends on a rota basis
- Full Driving License and access to vehicle.
Role and Responsibilities of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Personal care
- Dressing and grooming.
- Light domestic assistance.
IWA is a quality accredited not for profit organisation delivering a range of services to people with disabilities and older people in every town and village in Ireland. Our goal is to have the right people in the right place at the right time and we understand that our people are our greatest asset.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Salary range for this position is €12.78 per hour to €14.13 per hour.
- Excellent working conditions
- Training & development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
IWA is an equal opportunity employer