Healthcare Assistant - Sligo & Roscommon
Irish Wheelchair Association are seeking a part-time QQI Level 5 qualified Healthcare Assistant in Frenchpark and Cloonloo areas, Co. Roscommon and Sligo
(€12.78 per hour to €14.13 per hour)
What we Require:
- QQI Level 5 major award in a Healthcare discipline or working towards this. Minimum 5 modules completed.
- Use of your own smart phone to check in and out of your visits
- This is a part time role. Working with service users in their homes with appointments of varying times. Travel is required for this position
- Availability for flexible hours including mornings and evenings a minimum of 13 hours per week
- Full Driving License and access to vehicle.
Role and Responsibilities of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Personal care
- Dressing and grooming.
- Light domestic assistance.
IWA is a quality accredited not for profit organisation delivering a range of services to people with disabilities and older people in every town and village in Ireland. Our goal is to have the right people in the right place at the right time and we understand that our people are our greatest asset.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Salary range for this position is €12.78 per hour to €14.13 per hour.
- Excellent working conditions
- Training & development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
Closing date for applications Tuesday 7th April 2020
IWA is an equal opportunity employer