Full Time Healthcare Assistant - South Dublin
Irish Wheelchair Association are now seeking applications for the following full-time position in the South East Dublin and North Wicklow area's.
(€12.77 per hour to €14.12 per hour)
What we Require:
- QQI Level 5 major award in a Healthcare discipline.
- Use of your own smart phone to check in and out of your visits
- Full availability including evenings and weekends on a rota basis
- Full Driving License and access to vehicle.
- Experience with acquired brain injury beneficial.
Role and Responsibilities of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Personal care
- Dressing and grooming.
- Light domestic assistance.
IWA is a quality accredited not for profit organisation delivering a range of services to people with disabilities and older people in every town and village in Ireland. Our goal is to have the right people in the right place at the right time and we understand that our people are our greatest asset.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Salary range for this position is €26,000 to €28,000 full time equivalent with annual pay increments.
- Guaranteed hours 39 per week depending on full availability
- Premium payments for antisocial hours
- Paid mileage
- Excellent working conditions
- Training & development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
IWA is an equal opportunity employer
We have remote hiring capabilities if required
Immediate starts can be offered to candidates who match our requirements