Healthcare Assistant - Kilkenny City
Irish Wheelchair Association are seeking Healthcare Assistant's in Kilkenny City, Co. Kilkenny.
(€12.77 per hour to €14.13 per hour)
What we Require:
- QQI Level 5 major award in a Healthcare discipline.
- Use of your own smart phone to check in and out of your visits
- This is a part time role with minimum of 15 hours per week.
- Working with service users in their homes with appointments of varying times.
- Travel is required for this position
- Availability for flexible hours including evenings and weekends on a rota basis
- Full Driving License and access to vehicle.
Role and Responsibilities of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Personal care
- Dressing and grooming.
- Light domestic assistance.
IWA is a quality accredited not for profit organisation delivering a range of services to people with disabilities and older people in every town and village in Ireland. Our goal is to have the right people in the right place at the right time and we understand that our people are our greatest asset.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Salary range for this position is €12.77 per hour to €14.13 per hour.
- Excellent working conditions
- Training & development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
IWA is an equal opportunity employer
We have remote hiring capabilities if required
Immediate starts can be offered to candidates who match our requirements