Full-Time Healthcare Assistant Childrens Services - Sutton
Irish Wheelchair Association are seeking Healthcare Assistant for Childrens Service in Sutton, Dublin 13
(€13.50 per hour to €14.97 per hour)
What we Require:
- QQI Level 5 major award in a Childcare discipline, Nursing qualification or equivalent.
- Use of your own smart phone to check in and out of your visits
- Working with service users in their homes with appointments of varying times.
- This is a part time role with overnight availibility required.
- This is a full time role with a minimum of 35 hours per week
- Travel is required for this position
- Full Driving License and access to vehicle.
Role and Responsibilities of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Personal care
- Dressing and grooming.
- Light domestic assistance.
IWA is a quality accredited not for profit organisation delivering a range of services to people with disabilities and older people in every town and village in Ireland. Our goal is to have the right people in the right place at the right time and we understand that our people are our greatest asset.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Salary range for this position is €13.50 per hour to €14.97 per hour.
- Excellent working conditions
- Training & development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
IWA is an equal opportunity employer
We have remote hiring capabilities if required
Immediate starts can be offered to candidates who match our requirements