DevOps / Cloud Engineer (AWS) - Cloud Operations
We are looking for talented and aspiring DevOps / Cloud Engineers to join our growing next gen managed services team working with leading digital platform, SaaS and enterprise customers.
This is a broad role with a primary focus on the delivery of Itoc’s Managed AWS and DevSecOps services, including key responsibilities in the areas of cloud engineering, infrastructure management and cloudy systems administration.
- Deploying foundation AWS environments for new customers and migrating / deploying applications.
- Troubleshooting issues in customer environments and seeing them through to resolution.
- Monitoring the service board and responding to managed service requests and incidents during the day and rostered on-call.
- Operational managed services tasks including implementing Change Requests.
- Contribute to resource planning and scheduling of managed services tasks
- Contribute to the improvement of managed services processes, e.g. on-boarding, change management, incident management, and other key processes.
- Contribute to the ongoing selection, management and improvement of Itoc’s internal tools and systems.
- Contribute to the Managed AWS and DevOps services strategy and road-map.
- Regular education and certification in the latest cloud technologies.
- Technical account and general customer service.
- Customer meetings and technical workshops
- Working with clients to understand their requirements.
- Designing and implementing various types of cloud architectures.
Desired Skills & Experience
To take up the challenge, you will have a depth of skills and experience in a number of the following - you can learn the rest.
- A working knowledge of AWS - We will teach you the cool stuff!
- Experience in DevOps principles and practices.
- A good knowledge of networking and security
- Linux systems architecture within web and enterprise environments.
- Windows architecture in particular Windows Server, Active Directory & SQL Server
- Experience supporting highly available load balanced solutions.
- Experience in application deployment and release management (CI/CD)
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and industry certifications.
- Great communication skills, an ability to work closely with clients, developers and engineers and the confidence to present ideas in open forums.
This is an exciting and challenging career opportunity to join a growing cloud solution provider where you will be given support to reach your long term career goals. You will be part of a team of cloud experts and will work in an environment of continuous improvement and learning delivering innovative cloud solutions across SaaS, online business and enterprise business.
On offer is a chance to join a team with a great working environment, in an organisation that values its employees and sees the value in ensuring they are engaged. Our team are clearly passionate about what they do, that's why we won the following awards:
- Customer Obsession Partner of the Year 2015: ANZ Region
- Customer Obsession Leadership Partner 2015: re:Invent
As an employer of choice Itoc offers competitive remuneration, training and development programs and a great working environment. We value a healthy work life balance.
- MacBook or Dell, big screen monitors and a phone
- Continuous internal learning that will provide training and career development opportunities
- Working with a collaborative, social team and levelling-up your skills faster than you will anywhere else.
- Quarterly social events and stocked beer fridge.
Culture and smarts are important to us. Bring your secret sauce. This is no ordinary environment, you will work along some of the Cloud’s best. All engineers at Itoc must eventually gain at least five AWS certifications. We work hard but we have fun.
Located on leafy James street in the valley we have some of the best bars and restaurants in Brisbane and that great atmosphere to match it.
For more information about our company please visit http://www.itoc.com.au
No recruiters please. Australian working rights required. You must be available onshore for a face to face interview.