Lead AWS Solution Architect
Itoc is seeking a talented Lead Solution Architect with great customer facing skills and a passion for all things cloud and Amazon Web Services.
You'll be in the thick of it wearing many hats to get the job done including presales, architect, engineer, Well-Architected Reviewer and mentor.
This is a position with massive career growth potential as we continue to build our business in Sydney working with exciting customers that are disrupting markets.
You’ll need to be:
- A self starter
- Dedicated to the challenge
- Happiest in front of customers / on a whiteboard
- Happy to get on the tools when required
You'll also need to be aligned to our values:
- Bold, in the best interest of customers
- Get the job done - No Bullshit
- Play, as a team
- Be inspiring
- Keep our customers one step ahead
- Have fun
Desired Skills & Experience
To take up the challenge, you will have a depth of skills and experience including:
- Experience across a range of business domains and technologies
- Sound judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering AWS architectures that balance customer needs, business constraints and technological realities
- Application architecture and development principles
- Experience in DevOps principles and practices
- Systems architecture within high availability and enterprise environments
- A good knowledge of networking and security
- Linux systems architecture within web and enterprise environments
- Windows architecture in particular Windows Server, Active Directory & SQL Server
- Great communication skills, an ability to work closely with customers, developers and engineers and the confidence to present ideas in open forums
- At least three AWS certifications already
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional (or pending soon)
Itoc is an award winning AWS Advanced Consulting Partner that provides a range of expert services helping its customers realise the value of cloud.
On offer is an exciting and challenging career opportunity to join a growing team where you will be given support to reach your long term career goals.
Our team are clearly passionate about what they do and our customers, that's why we won the following awards:
- Customer Obsession Partner of the Year 2015: ANZ Region
- Customer Obsession Leadership Partner 2015: re:Invent
As an employer of choice we offer competitive pay, training and development and a great working environment.
We’re aiming to be the best next gen MSP in Australia by the end of 2020. So if this sounds exciting and you think you’ve got what it takes we'd love to hear from you.
You must have full working rights in Australia and be available on shore for a face to face interview. No recruiters please.