AWS Cloud / DevOps Engineer
Itoc is seeking talented aspiring and experienced AWS Cloud / DevOps Engineers with a passion for all things cloud.
This is an exciting role working with the latest cloud technologies and principles to design and implement game changing AWS based solutions across a range of client types and industries.
You'll be responsible for:
- Delivery of complex, business aligned, AWS based solution, application and technical architectures
- Implementation and adoption of DevOps processes and tools
- Ensuring our customers realise the full benefits of the AWS cloud in their business by providing expert engineering capability.
- Build out of Cloud Foundation environments and workload migrations.
- Continuing to build your skills and experience in AWS
We get that you may not yet be a guru in AWS - That's fine, but you do need to hit the ground running. We also prefer if you have at least 1-2 certs.
Desired Skills & Experience
To take up the challenge, you will have a depth of skills and experience including:
- A wide range of experience across a number of business and technology areas.
- Experience in DevSecOps principles and practices
- Systems architecture within high availability web and enterprise environments
- A good knowledge of networking and security
- Solid Linux and Windows admin skills
- Experience architecting highly available load balanced solutions
- Experience in application deployment and release management (CI/CD)
- Microservices architecture / containerisation etc
- Great communication skills, an ability to work closely with customers, developers and engineers and the confidence to present ideas in open forums
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and industry certifications
This is an exciting and challenging career opportunity to join a growing cloud solution provider where you will be given support to reach your long term career goals. You will be part of a team of cloud experts and will work in an environment of continuous improvement and learning delivering innovative cloud solutions across financial service, ISV/SaaS, online business and enterprise business.
On offer is a chance to join a team with a great working environment, in an organisation that values its employees and sees the value in ensuring they are engaged. Our staff are clearly passionate about what they do, that's why we won the following awards:
- Customer Obsession Partner of the Year 2015: ANZ Region
- Customer Obsession Leadership Partner 2015: re:Invent
As an employer of choice Itoc offers competitive remuneration, training and development programs and a great working environment. We value a healthy work life balance.
- MacBook or Dell, big screen monitors
- Continuous internal learning that will provide training and career development opportunities
- Working with a collaborative, social team and levelling-up your skills faster than you will anywhere else.
- Quarterly social events and stocked beer fridge.
Culture and smarts are important to us. Bring your secret sauce. This is no ordinary environment, you will work along some of the Cloud’s best. All engineers at Itoc must gain at least five AWS certifications. We work hard but we have fun.
Please note you must have full working rights in Australia and be available on-shore for face to face interviews.
No recruiters please.