Project Manager - Data Projects - Sydney
- This is a full time role with flexible working hours.
- Immediate start - Based in our Sydney offices
- Plenty of variety to expose you to multiple technologies and industries
We accelerate and de-risk our clients' journey into the cloud.
We are an award winning cloud consulting, engineering & managed services company with a proven track record assisting clients with their cloud strategy, implementation and operations.
As a leading consulting partner with Amazon Web Services, we build relationships based on integrity and a no failed project ethos.
Culture and smarts are important to us. Bring your secret sauce. This is no ordinary environment, you will work along some of the Cloud’s best.
We work hard but we have fun.
We’re looking for a digital Project Manager to be a key person in the central hub of our project delivery and resource coordination in Sydney as we grow our exciting cloud consulting and engineering business.
This is a varied role, providing the opportunity for you to harness your project, finance, administration, and communication skills within a service focused and forward thinking organisation.
The Project Manager is a pivotal role that directs and manages effective resourcing and workload allocation across Itoc in Brisbane. This is not a traditional project role, you will be involved in requirement gathering at the early stages of projects with new and existing customers within cloud engineering and data projects. A true end to end experience!
- Work closely with the Itoc team and customer to manage project scope, deliverables and budgets.
- Coordination of Itoc resources to make sure they are utilised effectively.
- Internal and external communication of project progress.
- Liaising with Itoc sales to understand incoming work.
- Weekly reporting so we’re all on track.
- Making sure our project management process is effective and continually improving.
- Contribution to strategic planning to underpin our growth.
We are looking for someone that can bring their whole selves to the company. As our business continues to experience rapid growth we require someone that can help shape our journey and bring their diverse perspective to the Itoc family.
Other criteria include;
- Highly organised but with a flexible approach and customer centric attitude.
- Ability to work in an Agile way and good experience with Jira.
- Able to work across multiple projects.
- Common sense and strong problem-solving skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under your own initiative.
- Experience delivering successful ICT projects.
- Amazing communication and relationship-building skills.
- A basic knowledge of Cloud Computing including the Amazon Web Services platform and / or the data engineering space (bonus)
Why should you apply:
This is an exciting and challenging career opportunity to join the growing Sydney-based Data Team of a leading cloud solution provider where you will be given support to reach your long term career goals. You will be part of a team of cloud experts and will work in an environment of continuous improvement and learning delivering innovative cloud solutions across SaaS, online and enterprise business.
As an employer of choice Itoc offers;
- Competitive remuneration, training and continuous development programs - level up your skills faster than anywhere else.
- Collaborative and close knit social team environment.
- We value a healthy work life balance.
- Choice of Mac or Microsoft laptop.
- Regular social events
- Application - please upload your CV and link to LinkedIn profile if you have one.
- Review - Depending on the role and candidate pool please allow up to 1 week for your application to be reviewed.
- Phone Screen - if your CV is deemed suitable expect to hear from us for a quick call.
- Interview - Will be focused on your team fit and technical capabilities and may require to meet multiple team members. But don't worry, we’re very friendly!
- Background checks - You will be required to have a police and 2 reference checks