AWS Solution / Technical Architect - Brisbane
- Work with a great team on interesting projects & customers
- Flex your experience in AWS, Data, & DevOps cloud operations
- Lead the design and development of compelling data lake & Kafka solutions
We accelerate and de-risk our clients' journey into the cloud.
We are an award winning cloud consulting, engineering & managed services company with a proven track record assisting clients with their cloud strategy, implementation and operations.
As a leading consulting partner with Amazon Web Services, we build relationships based on integrity and a no failed project ethos.
Culture and smarts are important to us. Bring your secret sauce. This is no ordinary environment, you will work along some of the Cloud’s best.
We work hard but we have fun.
We are seeking talented AWS Solution Architects with a passion for all things cloud.
This is an exciting role working with the latest cloud technologies to architect, design and implement game changing AWS based solutions across a range of client types and industries including Government, SaaS and Finance.
You'll be responsible for:
- Working with clients to understand application and technical requirements.
- Delivery of complex, business aligned, AWS based solution, application and technical architectures.
- Providing architectural design input into next gen cloud solutions leveraging IaaS PaaS and Serverless.
- Architecting and driving adoption of DevOps processes and tools.
- Ensuring our clients realise the full benefits of the AWS cloud in their business by providing expert architecture guidance and thought leadership regarding the AWS cloud platform.
To take up the challenge, you will have a depth of skills and experience including:
- Curiosity for the latest in cloud technologies.
- Sound judgement and pragmatic approach to delivering AWS architectures that balance customer needs, business constraints and technology
- Application architecture and development principles
- Experience in DevSecOps principles and practices
- Systems architecture within high availability web and enterprise environments
- A good knowledge of networking and security
- Solid Linux and Windows admin skills
- Experience architecting highly available load balanced solutions
- Experience in application deployment and release management (CI/CD)
- Great communication skills, an ability to work closely with customers, developers and engineers and the confidence to present ideas in open forums.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- A STEM qualification is highly desirable (although experience counts!) and/or industry certifications.
We understand that not everyone can hit the ground running and we can provide the support to get you up to speed at velocity but do require 2-3 AWS certifications.
Why should you apply:
This is an exciting and challenging career opportunity to join our growing Brisbane-based team of a leading cloud solution provider where you will be given support to reach your long term career goals. You will be part of a team of cloud experts and will work in an environment of continuous improvement and learning delivering innovative cloud solutions across SaaS, online and enterprise business.
As an employer of choice Itoc offers;
- Competitive remuneration, training and continuous development programs - level up your skills faster than anywhere else.
- Collaborative and close knit social team environment.
- We value a healthy work life balance.
- Choice of Mac or Microsoft laptop.
- Regular social events
- Application - please upload your CV and link to LinkedIn profile if you have one.
- Review - Depending on the role and candidate pool please allow up to 1 week for your application to be reviewed.
- Phone Screen - if your CV is deemed suitable expect to hear from us for a quick call.
- Interview - Will be focused on your team fit and technical capabilities and may require to meet multiple team members. But don't worry, we’re very friendly!
- Background checks - You will be required to have a police and 2 reference checks.