Sales Assistant/Stockroom Staff
We are looking for experienced Stockroom staff to join our new flagship store in Dublin this December. Please note this will be late evening and night time work. We have a number of postions including, full-time, part-time and seasonal opportunities.
Newry, Northern Ireland
Successful candidate will be available to work any five days of the week, including weekends. The role will be primarliy based in the stockroom working with deliveries, stock replenishment and customer orders therefore early starts (approx. 6.00am) are required
Being part of Team JD you will be responsible for ensuring our customers receive the best possible service each time they visit your store. You will assist in maximising store profitability by exceeding your sales targets and utilising the in-store devices, while contributing to a successful store team.
- Drive sales, ensuring that targets are achieved and, where possible, exceeded.
- Utilise the in-store devices, offering the customer the whole product range
- Provide alternatives and add on sales at every opportunity.
- Visual Merchandising
- Assist in the maintenance of standards on the shop floor and for all displays and merchandise.
- Keep stock, clean and presentable at all times.
- Replenish stock levels when needed, making sure the full size range is on the shop floor where possible.
- Good communication skills
- Confident and outgoing
- Effective selling skills
Skills/Experience/Knowledge needed Benefits
- Career Progression
- Company discount
- Competitive salary
- To deputise for other staff, work within departments, or carry out other duties as required.
- Represent JD Sports in the most professional manner at all times.
- Conduct your work in a safe and responsible manner.