JSC Bank of Georgia, the leading Georgian universal bank, is recruiting Associate Corporate Banker to join its’ successful Corporate Banking team.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate who is keen to join a leading bank with a strong people development culture and a real desire to do business. This role will allow you to gain exceptional experience of working with varied client-base of Corporate customers; you will be responsible for ensuring the maintenance of an existing portfolio of customers as well as the attraction of new customers. The role offers career development, good training and an excellent work atmosphere.
- Analysis of target market and ongoing monitoring, handling and updating client data base;
- Contribute to sales generation activities, attract prospects, conducting presentations and promoting multiple products to clients based on their business needs;
- Professionally handle client’s request and queries, processing loan applications, manage credit portfolio;
- Handle relevant administration activities.
Education: Last year student or graduated - Business Administration/finances.
Work Experience: Working experience in sales support / client relationship is preferred, but not required.
Knowledge, Skills and abilities:
- Finances: basic financial statements, financial ratio analysis;
- Reporting standards;
- Knowledge of sales / customer service tools is preferred;
- Information and technology proficiency, advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications;
- Languages: English, Russian is preferable;
- Business communications – ability to clearly express and argue in both written and verbal communications;
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve sales targets;
- Effective relationship building and negotiation skills;
- Outstanding sales skills;
- Team player, confident, self driven, dynamic, initiative, creative, pleasant appearance.
Interested candidates, please fill in the information, attach your CV and submit by clicking “apply for position now” Deadline is July 23, 2018.