JSC Bank of Georgia, the leading Georgian universal bank, is recruiting IT Business Analyst to join its’ successful IT Department team.
As the IT Business Analyst in Bank of Georgia, you will work with our application development team and business units. You will be responsible for gathering, eliciting, documenting, and communicating business requirements in clear, detailed user stories. Additionally, you must ensure that IT solutions are developed/integrated and implemented to satisfy business requirements. If you are a resourceful, creative and team-oriented who can work collaboratively with others to deliver solutions, this position is for you!
- Work with business units and other stakeholders to gather information. Using techniques like interviews, work sessions, storyboarding, and prototyping;
- Evaluate potential software solutions, including off-the-shelf and open source components, and the system architecture to ensure that they meet business requirements;
- Create functional requirements in use cases. Coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately portray specific business needs;
- Understand project scope, project goals, product functionality, and desired features;
- Evaluate customer needs/issues, analyze business processes, assist in evaluating alternatives, and determine appropriate solutions with IT staff;
- Help determine level of effort and time required for solution delivery;
- Define user stories with applicable acceptance criteria in collaboration with business subject-matter experts and IT;
- Analyze high-level business requirements and translate them into more detailed user stories, use cases, and other functional requirements documents such as process flows, screen mock-ups, gap analysis, etc.;
- Assist with development of test plans, test scenarios, and test cases;
- Identify and assist in resolving issues, questions, and scope/requirements gaps quickly and effectively enable delivery and support of applications;
- Create documents and other artifacts to promote sustainable knowledge management within the organization.
Minimum 5 years of increasingly responsible experience IT and Banking, at least 4 years of experience in BA position, including complex projects with medium or large project teams. Experience in Data Science or Data Analytics related projects is highly preferred.
Bachelor Degree in Information Technologies, Exact Sciences, Business, and Economics; (Master in Business Administration/IT is preferred)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of business analysis, best practices and methodologies, including the ability to perform requirements tracing and validations during testing;
- Ability to effectively conduct requirements gathering sessions and concisely documenting the outcome;
- Strong business communications and vendor negotiation skills;
- Ability to write in a clear and concise manner and to communicate effectively in Georgian, Russian and English;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a self-starter;
- Experience with user interface (UI) design;
- Proven experience creating user stories, uses cases, process flows, wireframes, and data mappings;
- Ability to plan and analyze workload in the scopes of existing systems and resources;
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently toward goals in a complex, diverse environment with multiple and changing demands;
- Problem solving and consensus building skills;
- Customer focus and relationship building skills;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Enjoying learning new technologies and putting them into use;
- Communicative, flexible, team player, a quick learner, with can-do attitude and independent initiative, creative and analytical thinking;
- Agile/Scrum experience, a plus.
What we offer:
- Interesting and challenging job;
- Teamwork with highly talented people;
- Competitive base salary, performance bonus and social package.
Interested candidates, please fill in the information, attach your CV and submit by clicking “apply for position now” Deadline is July 14, 2018.