JSC Bank of Georgia is seeking for highly qualified professional to join as Senior IT Project Manager in IT Department.
Senior IT Project Manager will play an integral role in coordination and facilitation of all pieces of Software Development projects. He or she will be responsible for a full range of activities (analysis, planning, monitoring...), related to managing the process of information technology systems within an organization. Senior IT Project Manager will prepare project concept, project requirements documents, control project management processes, manage all required tasks and ensure a high quality product.
- Responsible for significant, large-scale projects, typically with large budgets and sizeable staff, focused on meeting project commitments, including communications with sponsors, stakeholders;
- Work with internal/external clients to gather business requirements; define the actual problem by describing request or problem, realize all the possible and alternative ways of resolution;
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables;
- Define and document project tasks and resource requirements;
- Conduct project evaluation and assessment;
- Facilitate the final decision making process;
- Lead the development and implementation of a broad, coordinated set of plans to meet the project goals;
- Plan and schedule project timelines, coordinate project implementation;
- Manage project resource allocation, track and control project progress and planned activities;
- Anticipate and manage change in a quickly moving global business environment.
- Develop, forecast and manage overall project budget ;
- Plan, prepare, and conduct the presentation on project closing to the concerned parties of the project;
- Document the project closing phase;
- Launch the project.
Bachelor Degree in Information Technologies, Business, and Economics; (Master in Business Administration/IT is preferred)
Minimum 6 years of increasingly responsible experience IT, at least 4 years of managing IT projects - including some complex/large scale projects, with large project team.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Deep knowledge of principles, practices and theories in Project management;
- Knowledge of Business requirements analysis;
- Knowledge of General Management principles;
- Business communications & negotiation skills;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel, Word and Outlook, MS Project;
- Business decision making skills, ability to decide on technical decision on the basis of gathered
- Ability to write in a clear and concise manner and to communicate effectively in Georgian, Russian and English;
- Ability to create technical documentation;
- Ability to plan and analyze workload in the scopes of existing systems and resources;
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently toward goals in a complex, diverse environment with multiple and changing demands;
- Proven project management and leadership skills;
- Risk assessment and evaluation skills;
- Problem solving, consensus building skills;
- Customer focus and relationship building skills;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Enjoying learning new technologies and put them into use;
- Enjoying learning new technologies and putting them into use;
- Communicative, flexible, team player, a quick learner, with can-do attitude and independent initiative, creative and analytically thinking
What we offer:
- Interesting and challenging job;
- Teamwork with highly talented people;
- Competitive base salary, performance bonus and social package.
Interested candidates, please fill in the information, attach your CV and submit by clicking “apply for position now” Deadline is August 10, 2018.