The Bank of Georgia Data Analytics Department is looking for passionate, curious, and talented Data Scientists to join our growing Data Team. You will have a tremendous opportunity to contribute into designing and implementation of innovative products and scalable intelligent systems. Members of this team will be challenged to innovate using the cutting edge big data and AI/ML technologies. We are looking for visionary people capable of thinking big, moving fast, and exploring business insights. If you are a resourceful, creative and result-oriented person enjoying collaboration to deliver solutions, this may be an opportunity for you!
· Develop large-scale data structures and pipelines to organize, collect, transform and standardize data from multiple fragmented sources in various formats.
· Knowledge and insight derivation via AI/ML algorithms that exploit our rich datasets.
· Work closely with team members to explore new data sources and create innovative models.
· Development of business context aware advanced statistical and machine learning models with supervised, unsupervised and reinforcement learning algorithms.
· Monitor and optimize performance of existing models.
· Develop and maintain complex decision engines combining AI/ML and business rules.
· Degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field.
· 1+ years of experience working in data science
· Experience working with large-scale, complex datasets to create/optimize predictive, classification, optimization etc. models.
· Expertise in statistical modeling and machine learning. Familiarity with deep learning, reinforcement learning, information retrieval or natural language processing will be advantage.
· Experience in analyzing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.
· Experience with SQL, R, and Python for data manipulation and insight derivation.
· Familiarity with ML frameworks (TensowrFlow, PyTorch, Scikit-Learn etc.) and Big Data technologies (Hadoop/Hive, Spark, NoSQL, etc.) is plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Knowledge of relational database concepts, data modeling.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Visualization and data story-telling skills.
· Enjoying learning new technologies and putting them into use.
· Communicative, flexible, team player, a quick learner, with can-do attitude and independent initiative, creative and analytical thinking.
· Capability to solve problems and troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively.
· Proficiency to write in clear and concise manner for efficient communication in Georgian and English.
Interested candidates, please fill in the information, attach your CV and submit by clicking “apply for position now” Deadline is August 3, 2021.