As the Oracle Developer in Bank of Georgia, you will work with our development team and business units. You will be responsible for analyse, examine, develop, implement, fix bugs and maintain software application systems. If you are a resourceful, creative and team-oriented who can work collaboratively with others to deliver solutions, this position is for you!
· Be able to handle multiple projects/tasks
· Prioritizing and organizing tasks to maximize productivity and deliver high quality work on time
· Understand project scope, project goals, product functionality, and desired features
· Be able to follow technical instructions
· Having analytical skills
· Having organizational skills
Minimum 7 years of increasingly responsible experience in Software Development, at least 5 years of experience developing in SQL and Oracle PL/SQL.
Bachelor or Master Degree in Information Technologies, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Strong understanding of relational database concepts and data modelling.
· Strong knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, packages, procedures, functions, performance tuning, etc.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Enjoying learning new technologies and putting them into use
· Communicative, flexible, team player, a quick learner, with can-do attitude and independent initiative, creative and analytical thinking
· Ability to work directly with end users and business leaders to gather requirements
· Ability to solve problems and troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively
· Ability to write in a clear and concise manner and to communicate effectively in Georgian, Russian and English
What we offer
· Interesting and challenging job
· Teamwork with highly talented people
· Competitive base salary, performance bonus and social package
Interested candidates, please fill in the information, attach your CV and submit by clicking “apply for position now” Deadline is October 10, 2018.