JSC Bank of Georgia is seeking for highly qualified professional to join as IT Process Manager in IT Department.
IT Process Manager will provide oversight for IT processes, manage all required tasks and ensure high performance process implementation and control.
IT Process Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and maintain IT quality practices including methodologies, relevant procedures, KPIs and reporting.
- Work cooperatively within an integrated team of Scrum masters, business analysts, developers, It Infrastructure, It Architecture and testers in an agile development environment with fast-paced release cycles.
- Recommend quality improvement practices and processes to IT Management based on current and emerging technologies to improve performance, reduce costs, and/or software product’s time to market.
- Establish new and enforce already established IT standards and procedures within the organization.
- Work closely with all levels of IT department to improve existing processes
- Strong background and experience with IT project and process quality management methodologies.
- Strong understanding of IT process.
- Experience of working in the IT project management, development, testing or business analysis positions. (Work experience as an IT Audit is preferred)
- Must have project planning skills, including the ability to organize, prioritize and control job responsibilities in order to meet deadlines in an environment with overlapping and potentially conflicting priorities.
- Proficient ability to communicate effectively with others, including the ability to provide clear, constructive feedback to team members.
Bachelor Degree in Information Technologies, Business or Economics; (Master in Business Administration/IT or Operation Management is preferred)
What we offer:
- Interesting and challenging job;
- Teamwork with highly talented people;
- Competitive base salary and social package.
Interested candidates, please fill in the information, attach your CV and submit by clicking “apply for position now” Deadline is January 3, 2020.