JSC Bank of Georgia is seeking for highly qualified professional to join as IT Quality Assurance Manager in IT Department.
IT Quality Manager is responsible for managing the day to day Quality Assurance activities for IT Processes. Additionally, this role will be responsible for monitoring and reporting project quality status on a daily basis to the IT management team. IT Quality Manager will provide oversight for IT processes, manage all required tasks and ensure high quality products.
- Develop, implement and maintain IT quality practices including methodologies, relevant procedures, KPIs and reporting
- Work cooperatively within an integrated team of project managers, business analysts, developers, and testers in an agile development environment with fast-paced software release cycles
- Gather and Report IT project’s portfolio status and issues to the IT Management
- Recommend quality improvement practices and processes to IT Management based on current and emerging technologies to improve performance, reduce costs, and/or software product’s time to market
- Establish new and enforce already established IT standards and procedures within the organization
- Work closely with all levels of IT department to improve existing processes
- Strong background in IT project and process quality management methodologies
- Strong understanding of IT software development process
- At least 3 years working experience in IT project management, development, testing or business analysis (work experience as an IT Audit is preferred)
- Must have project planning skills, including the ability to organize, prioritize and control job responsibilities in order to meet deadlines in an environment with overlapping and potentially conflicting priorities
- Proficient ability to communicate effectively with others, including the ability to provide clear, constructive feedback to team members
Bachelor Degree in Information Technologies, Business, and Economics; (Master in Business Administration/IT or Operation Management is preferred)
What we offer:
- Interesting and challenging job
- Teamwork with highly talented people
- Competitive base salary, performance bonus and social package
Interested candidates, please fill in the information, attach your CV and submit by clicking “apply for position now” Deadline is October 1, 2018.