As the Angular Developer in Bank of Georgia, you will work with our development team and business units. You will be responsible for analyse, examine, develop, implement, fix bugs and maintain software application systems. If you are a resourceful, creative and team-oriented who can work collaboratively with others to deliver solutions, this position is for you!
· Be able to handle multiple projects/tasks
· Prioritizing and organizing tasks to maximize productivity and deliver high quality work on time
· Understand project scope, project goals, product functionality, and desired features
· Be able to follow technical instructions
· Having analytical skills
· Having organizational skills
· Required qualifications
Minimum 2 years of experience of developing in Web Technologies.
· Bachelor or Master Degree in Information Technologies, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics
· Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Excellent knowledge and working experience of Angular2/1.x and Typescript
· Strong understanding of Web Development Concept and Methodologies
· Good experience with HTML and CSS
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Communicative, flexible, team player, a quick learner, with can-do attitude and independent initiative, creative and analytical thinking
· Ability to write in a clear and concise manner and to communicate effectively in Georgian, Russian and English
What we offer
· Interesting and challenging job
· Teamwork with highly talented people
· Competitive base salary, performance bonus and social package
How to apply
Interested candidates, please fill in the information, attach your CV and submit by clicking “apply for position now” Deadline is March 11, 2020.