Bank of Georgia is looking to add a DevOps Engineer to join our team. As a member of this team, DevOps Engineers’ primary role will be to work directly with the development and engineering team to building automated solutions for infrastructure management and continuous delivery of large-scale.
· Configure and manage automated deployment of development, QA and production environments;
· Manage tools and techniques related to infrastructure management, continuous integration, deployment and test automation;
· Configure application and server monitoring tools for system performance, uptime and daily operations;
· Identify and implement opportunities for automating existing processes in order to streamline operations and support functions;
· Anticipate operational issues before code reaches production. Specifying and implementing new tools and processes prior to production launches.
· 2 or more years’ experience of similar role;
· Knowledge of relational DBs;
· Experience scaling, designing, and operating web infrastructure in a large-scale distributed computing environment;
· Experience with one or more of the IaaS provider is a plus (Azure, AWS, etc.);
· Experience with automated code integration and deployment;
· Experience with Jira, Confluence, Slack, Upraise;
· Familiarity with Git and continuous integration systems (Jenkins, etc.);
· Familiarity with configuration management (Chef, Puppet, etc.);
· An understanding of enterprise systems including Windows, UNIX/Linux systems, IP networking (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS), and security fundamentals;
· Bachelor's degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Physics.
How to apply
Interested candidates, please fill in the information, attach your CV and submit by clicking “apply for position now” Deadline is March 11, 2020.