Bank of Georgia is seeking for Digital Product owner in Digital Banking Development and Innovations Unit.
Digital Product owner is responsible for the deployment and delivery of features and solutions for the customers through our Digital Platforms (Mobile Apps, Internet Banking, Websites…).
- Proactively searching for new products and features to provide a seamless customer experience
- Working closely with business development team to turn new broad ideas into something useful and valuable for hundreds of thousands of users
- Contributing to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the digital team
- Collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams to build and ship the real product solutions
- Creating/developing a products that will crush existing competition
- Tracking and analyzing product performance against business goals and technological capabilities, all the while gathering development insights on possible improvements
- You will own every step of the product development life cycle from wire-frames, product design, customer experience to development and growth
Skills and Abilities:
· User empathy & understanding of online services
· Curious and have a thirst for making impact
· Ability to make a good business case and convincing people to help in executing
· Working well as part of team in a fast paced environment
· Ability to work with Waterfall as well as Agile methodology
· Excellent analytical Skills
· Drive to get things done
· Ability to identify and pursue every available opportunity
How to apply
Interested candidates, please fill in the information, attach your CV and submit by clicking “apply for position now” Deadline is August 26, 2019.