As the Android Developer in Bank of Georgia, you will work with our development team and business units. You will be responsible for analyse, examine, develop, implement, fix bugs and maintain software application systems. If you are a resourceful, creative and team-oriented who can work collaboratively with others to deliver solutions, this position is for you!
· Be able to handle multiple projects/tasks
· Prioritizing and organizing tasks to maximize productivity and deliver high quality work on time
· Understand project scope, project goals, product functionality, and desired features
· Be able to follow technical instructions
· Having analytical skills
· Having organizational skills
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Proficient with native Android application development (Java, Kotlin)
· Experience with high-performance UI development, including Custom Android controls and UI elements.
· Strong mobile system development skills (sensors, media, algorithms, threading, memory management, sync, networking, power).
· Good knowledge of Android application architecture and patterns
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
· Understanding of Google design principles and interface guidelines
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
· Communicative, flexible, team player, a quick learner, with can-do attitude and independent initiative, creative and analytical thinking
· Ability to write in a clear and concise manner and to communicate effectively in Georgian and English
What we offer:
· Interesting and challenging job
· Teamwork with highly talented people
· Competitive base salary, performance bonus and social package
Interested candidates, please fill in the information, attach your CV and submit by clicking “apply for position now” Deadline is June 11, 2020.