BI Report Developers
The Bank of Georgia Information Technology Department is looking for talented BI Report Developers to join our growing Data Team, you will have an opportunity to enable organization-wide data-driven decision making. Members of this team will be challenged to innovate using the latest big data technologies and industry leading BI tools. We are looking for people who are motivated by thinking big, moving fast, and exploring business insights. If you are a resourceful, creative and team-oriented who can work collaboratively with others to deliver solutions, this may be the opportunity for you!
· Design and build reports using various reporting platforms
· Review and debug existing dashboards and reports.
· Work directly with business analysts and end users to define requirements for BI solutions.
· Assist in data and report validations.
· Design and build database queries utilizing various query tools.
· Deploy analysis, reporting, and query solutions to end users.
· Provide training to the business users on deployed BI solutions.
· Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field.
· 1+ years of work experience in data, reporting, and analysis
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Strong SQL Skills including experience with writing views
· Experience with PowerBI or other BI platforms
· Ability to work with others within the department, company, and other divisions; must be able to interact effectively with the leadership team.
· Strong interpersonal skills, strong analytical skills, the ability to manage multiple project assignments and interact effectively with customers.
· Ability to write in a clear and concise manner and to communicate effectively in Georgian and English
How to apply
Interested candidates, please fill in the information, attach your CV and submit by clicking “apply for position now” Deadline is 09/07/2021.