The Bank of Georgia Information Technology Department is looking for passionate, curious, and talented Data Miners to join our growing Data Team, you will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and implementation of innovative products. Members of this team will be challenged to innovate using the latest big data techniques. We are looking for people who are motivated by thinking big, moving fast, and exploring business insights. If you are a resourceful, creative and team-oriented who can work collaboratively with others to deliver solutions, this may be the opportunity for you!
- Develop large-scale data structures and pipelines to organize, collect, transform and standardize data from multiple fragmented source in various formats
- Building/operating highly available, distributed systems of data extraction and processing of large data sets
- Design and develop reporting from various data sets.
- Develop requirements and formulate business metrics for reporting, familiarity with data visualization tools including building visual reports, e.g., Tableau
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field
- 3+ years of relevant work experience as a Data Miner, Warehouse Engineer, BI Engineer or Database Developer in a company with large, complex data sources
- Experience building/operating highly available systems of data extraction and processing of large data sets
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong knowledge of relational database concepts, NoSQL database concepts, data modelling, ETL development, and data warehousing.
- Knowledge of data management fundamentals and data storage principles
- Strong knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, performance tuning, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Enjoying learning new technologies and putting them into use
- Communicative, flexible, team player, a quick learner, with can-do attitude and independent initiative, creative and analytical thinking
- Ability to solve problems and troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively
- Ability to write in a clear and concise manner and to communicate effectively in Georgian and English
How to apply
Interested candidates, please fill in the information, attach your CV and submit by clicking “apply for position now” Deadline is March 11, 2020.