JSC Bank of Georgia is seeking for highly qualified professional to join as IT Security Officer in IT Department.
IT Security Officer will provide oversight for IT security processes, manage all required tasks and ensure high performance process implementation and control.
IT Security Officer Responsibilities:
1. Create, implement and monitor processes and procedures
2. Identify and analyze infrastructure design weaknesses, prepare recommendations and monitor implementation
3. Network devices and server infrastructure configuration audit
4. Review incidents and analyze logs to initiate changes in infrastructure designee with ITI team
5. Infrastructure penetration testing (internally or externally)
6. Initiate, coordinate and monitor provisioning infrastructure security standards
7. Participate in Business Continuity Plan creation and initiate appropriate changes
8. Improve employee awareness in infrastructure security standards
1. 2Y experience in IT (NET/SYS)
2. Experience in IT Security field is preferred
3. Experience at IT Analyst position is preferred
Bachelor degree in technical field, desired in IT or/and Information Security
What we offer:
- Interesting and challenging job;
- Teamwork with highly talented people;
- Competitive base salary, performance bonus and social package.
Interested candidates, please fill in the information, attach your CV and submit by clicking “apply for position now” Deadline is November 21, 2019.