Middle/High School English Teacher
Kang Chiao International School, QuJiang Campus has immediate openings for a qualified Middle School English Teacher for the 2020-2021 academic year.
Kang Chiao International School QuJiang is a new school of the Kang Chiao International School (KCIS) system. Kang Chiao International School QuJiang is located in Xi'an, China (home of the Terracotta Warriors), and will open its doors to students in September 2019. Both KCIS campuses in Taiwan and China have student enrollments in excess of 3000 students for middle and high school combined and have had a positive growth rate of more than 50% since 2012.
KCIS strives to provide a stimulating environment where diversity and inspiration are embraced. Our students are empowered to acquire and reinforce the skills needed to be engaging, active lifelong learners. Therefore, they will be prepared to face uncertainty with confidence in our global society. We aim to provide a coherent learning experience from our kindergarten to high school by utilizing innovative pedagogical methods based on a balanced international curriculum.
- Native Speakers
- Major in English Education, Literature are preferred
- At least 2 years experience
- TEFL/TESL certificate preferred
- Teaching license preferred
- Master’s degree preferred
- Age limit for hiring in China is 57
- Opportunities for in-house, ongoing professional development
- Health insurance
- Competitive housing allowance
- 30 paid vacation days (10 additional paid vacation days with a renewal contract)
- Full airfare reimbursement and airport pickup
Kang Chiao strives to provide a culturally stimulating environment, where diversity is celebrated and students are provided with the skills to succeed in a global society. From our kindergarten through to our senior high school, Kang Chiao utilizes innovative pedagogical methods based on an international curriculum.
Nurturing International Leaders, Preparing Students for a Beautiful Future.