Apply directly on company website here: https://ghc.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Kaplan_International_Careers/job/Cambridge-MA-USA/Customer-Care-Representative---Spanish-Speaking_JR187556-1
Job Title: Customer Service Agent
Compensation: $17.50/hr plus bonus of up to $5,000.00
Kaplan International is building a talented team of Customer Care Agents to support our sales team with recruitment of students from Latin America. To be considered the best candidate, you will be outgoing, results-oriented, have a good understanding of international recruitment within the education sector, and able to demonstrate excellent support and customer service.
Kaplan International is a leading provider of English language courses. We take great pride in ensuring that our students have the opportunities and tools to succeed, and our educators offer consistently high standards of teaching.
We have 45+ English language schools in the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore, filled with students from all over the world.
As a Customer Care Agent, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing superb support our Sales Teams to achieve target by providing administrative support which includes preparing all related student documents. Customer Care Agents will also be a liaison to all relevant persons ensuring our students are booked correctly pre and post-arrival.
- Delivering outstanding customer service through building rapport and maintaining a strong relationship with students. The best care agent does this by promptly responding to student inquiries, handling and resolving complaints and escalating issues accordingly.
- Managing cancellations & postponements; follow through reasons for cancelations, chase unconfirmed bookings and give special attention to long term customer’s arrivals and email reminders.
- Native Spanish and English fluency
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Experience working in an office administrative or customer service role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Competent computer skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Resilient; can quickly bounce back from setbacks, keeps positive and maintains focus on the end goal
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Kaplan International provides a comprehensive benefits package including a competitive base compensation, attractive bonus plan, medical and dental coverage, paid time-off, 401K and Company paid retirement plan, work/life resources, employee and dependent life insurance.