Apply directly on company website here: https://ghc.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Kaplan_International_Careers/job/KAP-Cambridge-MA-675-Mass-Ave/International-Sales-Representative---Spanish-Speaking_JR188988-1
Job Title: International Sales Representative
Location: Cambridge, MA
Compensation: $90,000/yr ($40,000/yr base salary plus an additional commission of up to $50,000)
Kaplan International is seeking to continue building its dynamic core of International Sales Representatives to drive our sales specifically with students from Latin America. The best candidates will be hungry, self-driven, with a strong understanding of international recruitment within the education sector.
Kaplan International is a leading provider of English language courses. We take great pride in ensuring that our students have the opportunities and tools to succeed, and our educators offer consistently high standards of teaching.
We have 45+ English language schools in the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore, filled with students from all over the world.
As a International Sales Representative, responsibilities will include:
- Selling KI products to potential students in Spanish, primarily in Peru, Ecuador, Bolivia, Chile and Argentina.
- Responding to web enquiries, answering inbound calls, making outbound calls to warm leads and facilitating sales through effective email communication
- Meeting and exceeding individual and team targets through your sales activities
- Building strong customer rapport
- Demonstrating excellent product knowledge
- Completing all required administration and recording of sales through our CRM system and other business systems
- Building strong relationships with team members and providing flexible and prompt support at all times
- Native Spanish and English fluency
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Experience working in a fast pace sales role
- Desire, patience, and empathy required to work with English language learners
- Excellent computer and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to build rapport, handle objections and close sales
- Be self-motivated, results oriented sales person with track record of delivering to targets
- Authorized to work in the United States
Kaplan International provides a comprehensive benefits package including a competitive base compensation, attractive bonus plan, medical and dental coverage, paid time-off, 401K and Company paid retirement plan, work/life resources, employee and dependent life insurance.