Apply directly on our company site here: https://ghc.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Kaplan_International_Careers/job/Cambridge-MA-USA/Domestic-Sales-Advisor--Spanish-Speaking-Sales-_JR189125-1
Kaplan International is seeking a dynamic Sales Advisor to drive our sales specifically with Spanish speaking domestic students. The best candidates will be hungry, self-driven, with a strong understanding of international recruitment within the education sector.
Kaplan International is a leading provider of English language courses. We take great pride in ensuring that our students have the opportunities and tools to succeed, and our educators offer consistently high standards of teaching.
We have 45+ English language schools in the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore, filled with students from all over the world.
As a Sales Advisor, responsibilities will include:
- Selling Kaplan International products to potential students in Spanish
- Responding to web enquiries, answering inbound calls, making outbound calls to warm leads and facilitating sales through effective email communication
- Meeting and exceeding individual and team targets through your sales activities
- Building strong customer rapport
- Demonstrating excellent product knowledge
- Completing all required administration and recording of sales through our CRM system and other business systems
- Building strong relationships with team members and providing flexible and prompt support at all times
- Native Spanish and English fluency
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Experience working in a Spanish speaking sales role with international students
- Desire, patience, and empathy required to work with English language learners
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and high stress environment
- Excellent communication, computer, and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to build rapport, handle objections and close sales
- Be self-motivated, results oriented sales person with track record of delivering to targets
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Kaplan International provides a comprehensive benefits package including a competitive base compensation, attractive bonus plan, medical and dental coverage, paid time-off, 401K and Company paid retirement plan, work/life resources, employee and dependent life insurance.