It's a new year so how about a new CRM role in a new sector - executing effective, high-quality campaigns for our world-leading English language programmes in multiple languages? It's an ideal role for an Email marketer with solid email/CRM production experience who is looking to add a more strategic dimension to their experience.
Who are we?
We are Kaplan International English (KIE), a group of more than 40 English language schools across the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand and part of Kaplan Inc. one of the US best known education brands. Our learners are typically aged 16 to 25 years, travel to study with us from more than 150 countries. We provide them with tuition, airport pick-ups, accommodation. We even provide fun, educational things for our students to do in their leisure time. Our recommendation rate is 97% so it’s an easy product to enthuse about, with great scope in terms of customer relationship management.
About the role
We are now looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to join our multinational marketing team, which is responsible for all KIE’s online and offline activities around the globe.
Reporting to the Head of Performance Media and CRM, you’ll be responsible for the hands-on execution of our email campaigns. Our database is made up of marketing (MQL) and sales (SQL) leads from multiple online and offline activities. The role of our CRM function is helping to nurture these leads and push them down the marketing funnel so our sales team can convert them to customers.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Managing global CRM marketing campaigns both automated, prescheduled and ad hoc campaigns
- Working with Country Managers on planning and development targeted campaigns including:-effective, appropriate database segmentation-creation of tailored content to drive highest possible ROI
- Ensuring that database is maintained and updated
- Being a guardian for good, compliant CRM practice at all times
- Continually looking to increase effectiveness of campaigns, improve ROI and develop your knowledge of different markets
What you’ll need to be considered
- Bachelors’ degree
- Significant experience within CRM/email marketing
- Interest and passion for CRM, its principles, developments and best practice
- Ability to understand the mindset of our customers
- Hands-on experience with any ESP
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to build rapport and trust with your colleagues
- Passion for data and proficiency in MS Excel including pivot tables and other reporting features
- Experience using analytics tools (Google Analytics would be a plus
- Understanding of Salesforce CRM
- Good understanding of GDPR
What we can offer you
- A role offering variety and exposure to the full marketing mix
- A supportive, fun environment in which to grow and develop
- A team of high-performing channel and comms specialists to work with and learn from
- Dynamic, international environment
- Career development and training
- Stunning, architect-designed offices with break-out areas, kitchens, showers and an onsite bar
- Benefits including pension, ride2work scheme, childcare vouchers and discounts at leading retailers
- Basic salary of £35,000-£40,000 + bonus potential of up to £3k
Please apply with CV and covering letter. (We're one of those businesses who do read covering letters so please include one)