We are recruiting EFL Teachers to join our team in London Covent Garden for July and August.
You'll deliver professional and engaging lessons to our students. Your main responsibilities will include:
- preparing and teaching classes to a high standard
- providing thorough lesson plans for in-house and external observations in accordance with company policy and keeping accurate records of planning and work done
- keeping daily attendance records, reporting any absences to management
- attending meetings and development training workshops
- promoting student development through the use of technology-based learning
- participating in the development and organisation of student projects within class
To be successful in the role, you’ll have a passion for teaching and inspiring students to learn. In addition, you'll have the following:
- a bachelor’s degree as a minimum
- CELTA or equivalent
- a solid understanding of language learning through a communicative methodology
- DELTA or equivalent such as MA TEFL/EFL including observed teaching/Trinity Diploma or International Equivalent
Please note that offers of employment are always subject to proof of eligibility to work in the UK and satisfactory reference checks. All positions will also be subject to enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references including your most recent employer.
Application method: Apply with your covering letter and your CV via our online application form.
Closing date: 29th June, 2018
Kaplan International English (www.kaplaninternational.com), a division of Kaplan Inc. (a subsidiary of Graham Holdings Company), is an exciting company in the world of international education. With 40 English language schools in the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, we are a leading provider of English language courses and other study abroad programmes for students from more than 100 countries around the world.