Kaplan International is looking for motivated native Spanish speakers to join our sales team starting in early 2018!
Your role will be to advise potential customers in Latin America, by phone and email, and help them to choose a Kaplan International English program abroad - whether that’s helping them to choose between New York and London or helping them choose between us and one of our competitors.
We will provide you with product and skills training so you can sell successfully. You will also benefit from working alongside some of the best consultants in the English language sector, who will be there to coach you in your development and celebrate your ongoing success!
- Providing advice and support to potential student’s enquiries to make sure their coursework matches their needs
- Tracking sales and customers through our most advanced CRM system (Salesforce) and other business systems
- Meeting and exceeding individual and territory targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- No sales experience is required for this role
- Native Spanish level
- No cold calling, attending only incoming enquiries
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion about travelling, education or language learning
- To be sales oriented and target driven
- Ability to work under pressure when required, and through customer objections
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally and domestically
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Compensation and Benefits:
- First year income averages around $70K and is uncapped.
- A month training of induction at our main office and on-going coaching and training to support you in your sales
- Upon completion of the first 6 month on the role we offer an automatic progression into the Senior Sales Representative level
- 3 weeks vacation
- We offer a comprehensive medical and dental package, 401(k) and company paid pension plan, work/life resources, employee and dependent life insurance, and more!
You will be based at our fabulous office in Cambridge, just steps away from Central T station, with several restaurants and shops in the surrounding
We have an exciting, immediate opportunity for an International Sales Representative to join our booming Latin America Sales Team. If you're excited for putting your Spanish language ability to use in a high energy sales environment, we are look for you!
Apply directly on our company site here: https://ghc.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Kaplan_International_Careers/job/KAP-Cambridge-MA-675-Mass-Ave/International-Sales-Representative---Spanish-Speaking_JR191747