Kaplan International Pathways, a division of Kaplan Inc., is an exciting company in the world of international education. We offer a range of courses from University preparation programmes in the UK, Australia, USA, China, Japan and Nigeria through to full degree programmes, in partnership with universities at locations in Singapore, Hong Kong and Australia. Through our academic partnerships with leading universities, our expertise in international student recruitment and focus on first-rate pastoral care and student support, we provide international students with high quality, flexible international education and study opportunities.
Our vibrant head office is based in a stunning development called Kensington Village, in West Kensington with excellent transport connections.
We are looking for an Admissions Intern to join our London-based Admissions team on a 3-month basis. The role would ideally suit a new graduate with strong IT literacy and good interpersonal skills, who is looking to gain office-based, administrative experience. International education is an interesting sector which can offer excellent long-term career opportunities.
Our Admissions team is responsible for recruiting high quality students from around the globe to our international colleges throughout the UK. As an Admissions Intern, you will provide a full professional administrative support service to all Admissions functions including processing and checking applications, processing accommodation bookings, making telephone follow ups with students, dealing with enquiries from agents and staff. You will need to be a highly organised, proactive team member who thrives on detail and can ensure that tasks are completed to deadline.
To be considered for the role, you will need:
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritise and plan work effectively under tight deadlines, under pressure and with competing priorities
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to learn independently and to master and apply new knowledge and skills quickly
- Commitment to the highest standards of customer service
- Detailed understanding of both internal and external admissions policies and procedures
- Excellent team skills and the ability to work without close supervision
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to think on ones feet
- Excellent oral, written and communication skills
- Flexible and enthusiastic approach to all tasks undertaken
- Multicultural outlook and interest in working with international students
- Excellent data entry, IT skills and competence with Microsoft packages including
- Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Please apply with your CV and covering letter by 20th June 2018